We cater specifically to your preferences
We established Choice Home Caregivers in response to an ongoing need for a quality home care organization that catered to the specific preferences of families and individuals in need of home care—from the plan of care to the caregiver. Choice Home Caregivers relieves you and your family of the stress and anxiety often associated with supervising and coordinating necessary living services. We are committed to the concept of living and aging at home and have developed the clinical expertise to manage even the most complex home care situations.
- We support our clients health strengths and abilities and we promote self-esteem and autonomy.
- We strive for excellence in patient care and employ a professional management team with the training and experience to guarantee quality service and complete satisfaction.
- Our mission is to ensure that you have the opportunity to enjoy your relationships comforted with the knowledge that you or your loved ones are safe and well cared for.
- You, your family member or client may have reached a level of need that you or others are working hard to meet.
- Challenges you may face include extra demands on your health, time and your emotions.
- As you review the many options for care in the home, you want to choose a company that is committed to the safety, comfort, health and quality-of-life for you, your family member or client.
- Choice Home Caregivers has earned an impeccable reputation and is regarded as the premier provider of home care services in the greater Chicago metropolitan area.
- We have the respect of physicians nurses lawyers discharge planners and numerous other service professionals—but most importantly the hundreds of individuals and families who have relied on Choice Home Caregivers. that is why we are uniquely suited to meet your needs.
- We take time to educate our clients and referral sources about private home care options.
- We make certain that you have input in developing a plan of care that is right for you, your family member or your client.
- We listen to your concerns and select the caregiver who is able to address your love ones physical and emotional needs. we except long-term care insurance VA benefits and private pay and will fill all payers directly for you.
Selecting the services
- Choice Home Caregivers provides a full suite of services in several areas.
- Caregivers can provide assistance by the hour day or night shift or can reside in the home.
- Our range of comprehensive services that are provided under the supervision of a registered nurse include:
- personal care
- light housekeeping
- grocery shopping
- meal preparation
- assistance with all activities of daily living
- dementia care
- post rehabilitation care care for adults
- case management and service coordination
Communication with family members and healthcare professionals as instructed
- Detailed reporting to referring trust department’s attorneys and other authorized client representatives
- Our manager of client services will conduct a comprehensive in-home assessment to help you determine the right combination of services to meet your needs preferences, and your budget.
- Our director of clinical services will develop a health management program that is specifically right for you or your loved one and instruct your manager and caregiver.
Selecting safe high quality employees
Choice Home Caregivers fully employs a culturally diverse and well-trained group of employees. Our employee screening process includes:
- Verification of Illinois licensure or registration for all nurses or certified nurses assistance.
- References check criminal background check an in-depth face-to-face interview an assessment of the prospective employees skills and orientation to Choice Home Caregivers policies and procedures
- Mandatory pre-employment drug screen
- Random drug testing of employees
Choice Home Caregivers has been privately owned, woman managed and family operated for over 10 years. We are not a big corporation or a franchise with a chain of agencies. We are big enough to do it all in personal assistance and home care with the highest quality, yet are small enough to care, where every single client is closely followed and served with compassionate care and personal attention.
Our Choice Home Caregivers team includes:
- A licensed clinical social worker (LCSW) who specializes in family systems and serves as our Director of Client Services.
- Personal Client Services (PCS) Managers who are advanced home care experts and are individually assigned to each client to lead, perform and manage our interaction, assessment, client requirements, plan of care (POC) development, service delivery, case management, coordination, care integration and caregiver supervision for clients, their families and any involved professionals as requested by clients and / or their families or power of attorney.
- Our Caregivers are experienced personal care professionals, Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), Home Health Aides (HHA), Certified Homemakers and Nurses. They are carefully selected to serve as each client’s individualized caregivers through an in-depth proprietary process based not only on their qualifications, skill level and client needs, but also based on client’s preferences, personality fit and personal attributes that the client wants in their own caregiver. All efforts are made to ensure this continuity of care and relationship between the client and caregiver once the desirable match has been determined resulting in a perfect fit and optimal joyful client experience.
- Our Director of Integrated Healthcare Services is a highly experienced home care expert and a licensed registered nurse who performs clinical assessment of each client, trains the selected client caregivers on client-specific condition, develops and implements disease-specific healthcare programs to be delivered for the health benefit of each client, and supervises program implementation and status of each client in cooperation with the rest of the client’s healthcare team for optimal health outcomes and results.
- The client and their family are an integral part of our team whose feedback and support will enable the Caregivers and our staff to deliver the highest quality of care that is customized, personalized and optimized, and is simply the best possible care for each individual client!
- The entire staff of Choice Home Caregivers, including all of its administrative and management team, stand ready at all times to serve all of our clients with world-class service and support at all times. Nothing is more important to all of us then you, the client and their family!