Choice Home Caregivers has been privately owned, woman managed and family operated in local communities for over 10 years. We are not a big corporation or a franchise with a chain of separately managed agencies.
WE ARE BIG ENOUGH TO DO IT ALL, YET SMALL ENOUGH TO CARE!
We are big enough to do it all in personal assistance and home care with the highest quality, yet are small enough to care, where every single client is closely followed and served with compassionate care and personal attention.
Our Choice Home Caregivers team includes:
- A licensed clinical social worker (LCSW) who specializes in family systems and serves as our Director of Client Services.
- Personal Client Care Managers (CCM) who are advanced home care experts and are individually assigned to each client to lead, perform and manage our interaction, assessment, client requirements, personalized plan of care (PPOC) development, service delivery, case management, coordination, care integration and monitoring, caregiver training and supervision, and coordination with client families and any involved professionals as requested by clients and / or their families or power of attorney.
- Our Caregivers are experienced personal care professionals, Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), Home Health Aides (HHA), Certified Homemakers, Companions, Nurse Aids, Patient Care Techs, Personal Care Assistants, Qualified Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care providers, licensed practicing nurses (LPN), and licensed Registered Nurses (RN). They are carefully selected to serve as each client’s individualized caregivers through an in-depth proprietary process based not only on their qualifications, skill level and client needs, but also based on client’s preferences, personality fit and personal attributes that the client wants in their own caregiver. All efforts are made to ensure Continuity of Care and relationship between the client and caregiver once the desirable match has been determined resulting in a perfect fit and optimal joyful client experience.
- Our Director of Healthcare Services is a highly experienced home care expert and a licensed registered nurse with a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (RN, BSN) who performs clinical assessment of each client, trains the selected client caregivers on client-specific condition, develops and implements disease-specific healthcare programs to be delivered for the health benefit of each client, and supervises program implementation and status of each client in cooperation with the rest of the client’s healthcare team for optimal health outcomes and results.
- An always available on-call Care Supervisor is always available should a caregiver or client have a problem, or be uncertain about how to handle a situation.
- The client and their family are an integral part of our team whose feedback and support will enable the Caregivers and our staff to deliver the highest quality of care that is customized, personalized and optimized, and is simply the best possible care for each individual client!
- The entire staff of Choice Home Caregivers, including all of its administrative and management team, stand ready at all times to serve all of our clients with world-class service and support at all times.
Nothing is more important to all of us then you, the client and their family!